This Website is Dedicated to my dear friend Rashmita Mandal Fully.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome Rasmi To The World Of Internet Marketing !

Hi Rashmi,

I have created this website especially for You My dear!

I always like making friendship with others and helping My dear friends in need.

I make very few friends but at the same time all are special for me and I would like to tell it to the Whole World that Rashmita Mandal is one of them.

Dear Rashmita,

Hope You are fine with Your health and studies.

As I promised You that I will come up with some chapters which will teach You about Internet Marketing (I M).

I have created the chapter for You.

Everything has been done for You all You have to do is that Copy and Paste My system.

I will surely take You by hand. I have put my hard work in creating this site and expect 100% effort from Your side.

But I promise You follow my guidelines, I mean Rashmita If follow the exact steps I teach You through this website You will not become Rich overnight BUT If You keep learning and implementing regularly without giving up then

I PROMISE YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME RICH OVERTIME.

I think this much REAL motivation is enough.

There are a few things Rashmita, You have to keep in mind before start leaning IM(Internet Marketing) and implementing it.

1. Learn Like a dedicated student because most of the websites say that it is easy to make money online BUT It is TOTAL Safed Jhooth. I mean anyone can make money online off course but with Experience +Hard work +Smart work=Real Success. So Learning seriously is the first step.

2. Be realistic always.

3. I am going to teach You How to make money online without investing even 1 rupee I PROMISE. But Why Do People INVEST.Bcoz It brings in more Profit.

When You earn some money I will teach You how to to invest some money like $1 daily or anything but I will only teach you the when You earned some money already using some free ways.

4. Put Your 100% Effort because without INVESTING it may bring in some little cash daily. But that’s great when you earn something without investing.

So I need Your 100% Effort Because I am going to take You by hand and I CARE ABOUT YOU RASHMITA.

Bcoz I think You are serious about this matter.

5. I will teach You chapter by, so It is going to be in systematic way.

6. Any Time you are confused with any thing email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers